ALOE VERA WRAPPING

39,00108,00

ALOE VERA WRAPPING

Natural treatment very regenerating and repairing for the skin. Perfect after-natural sun.

  • 45 minutes
  • 39€

Description


    1 Session
  • 45 minutes
  • 39€
  • 3 Sessions
  • 108€

Its medicinal properties

It has an action against the aging of the skin, cures the sunburn, it is a main remedy in case of burning, it participates in the healing of wounds, cuts, abrasions as well as skin diseases like eczema Or dry skin. It also effectively combats acne and restores radiance to the skin.

Aloe vera is composed as a cactus, more than 99% water. The remaining 1% is a very powerful synergy of 150 different elements including: 12 vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C, E … but also many minerals and trace elements: calcium, sodium, chlorine, manganese, Magnesium, copper, chromium, zinc, selenium, germanium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, tannins and more than 18 amino acids. It is therefore one of the richest plants in its composition.

The gel extracted from the aloe vera is the most important part that allows better oxygenation of the cells, as well as better blood circulation

Additional information

ENVOLTURA ALOE VERA

1 sesión, 3 sesiones

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “ALOE VERA WRAPPING”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *